CoolWalks run a programme of walks and walking art workshops around South London, creating refreshing, fun and lively alternatives to the traditional pedestrian tour.
You can also join the CoolWalks programme as a Volunteer to help research, plan and become a Guide. Find out how to Volunteer here
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Strange People: Bowie’s Other Brixton Walk
Strange People traces post-war Brixton’s other histories through the changing and changeable gaze of the legendary David Bowie. Born just after the Second World War, David Jones spent the first...
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Twists & Transformation: Dickens’s London Borough Walk
Meet at John Harvard Library, near Borough tube at 5pm, to finish near London Bridge by 7pm This walk through the streets of Old Borough, follows the ‘Twists and Transformations’...
- The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
- The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
- The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join CoolTan Arts and walk for wellbeing!
“Really enjoyable, thank you for such an entertaining walk.”