Crowdfund campaign: help CoolWalks keep walking!
We are now raising money to help CoolWalks become self-sustaining Social Enterprise this year. This will allow us to support existing, as well as 40 new volunteers, deliver another year of training, and create six brand new walks for the local community, celebrating South London’s diverse cultural heritage!
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Sensory Walk - Dementia Friendly Walk
A gentle sensory stroll through Southwark Park, where we will learn about the park's history, flora and fauna. We will learn how to suport people living with dementia to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the outdoors.
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Strange People: Bowie's Other Brixton Walk
Strange People traces post-war Brixton’s other histories through the changing and changeable gaze of the legendary David Bowie
- The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
- The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
- The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join CoolTan Arts and walk for wellbeing!
“Really enjoyable, thank you for such an entertaining walk.”