CoolWalks run a programme of walks and walking art workshops around South London, creating refreshing, fun and lively alternatives to the traditional pedestrian tour.
You can also join the CoolWalks programme as a Volunteer to help research, plan and become a Guide. Find out how to Volunteer here – we are especially looking for volunteers to help plan, promote and deliver our Autumn Urban Forest Festival!
CoolWalks Autumn Urban Forest Festival
26-28 October 2017
An autumnal festival with three days of walks exploring the urban environment of South London. Wander through the city’s landscape at daytime and night; forage for food and explore the tangled layers of this concrete jungle. We explore the history of cinemas, mark Black History Month and celebrate the boroughs’ famous figures, from Charles Dickens to Bob Marley.
Led by CoolWalks, a group of local, experienced volunteers from community arts and wellbeing charity CoolTan Arts.
- The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
- The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
- The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
- For more information please email email@example.com
- See http://coolwalksblog.blogspot.co.uk/ for more details
Join CoolTan Arts and walk for wellbeing!
“Really enjoyable, thank you for such an entertaining walk.”