Crowdfund campaign: help CoolWalks keep walking!
We are now raising money to help CoolWalks become self-sustaining Social Enterprise this year. This will allow us to support existing, as well as 40 new volunteers, deliver another year of training, and create six brand new walks for the local community, celebrating South London’s diverse cultural heritage!
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Twists & Transformation: Dickens' London Borough
This walk through the streets of Old Borough, follows the ‘Twists and Transformations’ of Dickens’s early childhood
9:00 pm - 10:15 pm
Nocturnes Wonder Walk at Camberwell Arts Festival
Launching at Camberwell Arts Festival 2017 (10-18 June), Nocturnes Wonder is an open invitation to join us on a musical journey. Experience Nocturnes Wonder on a summer’s evening walk at...
- The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
- The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
- The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
- For more information please email email@example.com
- See http://coolwalksblog.blogspot.co.uk/ for more details
Join CoolTan Arts and walk for wellbeing!
“Really enjoyable, thank you for such an entertaining walk.”