CoolWalks run a programme of walks and walking art workshops around South London, creating refreshing, fun and lively alternatives to the traditional pedestrian tour.
You can also join the CoolWalks programme as a Volunteer to help research, plan and become a Guide. Find out how to Volunteer here
- The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
- The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
- The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- See http://coolwalksblog.blogspot.co.uk/ for more details
Join CoolTan Arts and walk for wellbeing!
“Really enjoyable, thank you for such an entertaining walk.”