Here at CoolTan Arts we believe in the importance of mental and physical health, and know that walking is one of the best ways to improve your wellbeing.
We run free, regular walks around South London on a variety of themes, exploring the history, health, art and people of the area. You’ll see some amazing sights, learn new things, make friends and leave with a spring in your step. Our walks are supported by an amazing team of volunteers and participants, and all donations all go towards supporting CoolTan Arts and the participants. We can also advise on great walks you can do yourself, opportunities to volunteer, and how to make the most of the benefits that walking offers.
- All walks are completely free, but voluntary donations are welcome
- No registration is necessary, just turn up! The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
- The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
- The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
- Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join CoolTan Arts and walk for wellbeing!
“Really enjoyable, thank you for such an entertaining walk.”