← Back to main Events Page
Women, Wellbeing and Walworth at 55 East
11:00 am - 8:30 pm
Sisters unite in SE17!
To celebrate International Women’s Day, 55 East are holding a day of workshops, discussion and therapeutic activities for the women (and men) of Walworth on Saturday 10th March.
CoolTan Arts will be running a card-making workshop from 12-2pm. It’s free, and anyone can drop in and make a card for Mother’s Day. We will also be staging an exhibition of artwork made by CoolTan’s participants, exploring the theme of women and mental health.
Check out the Eventbrite page for more details and to register for a workshop:
11.00 – 12.00 – Kundalini Yoga for all levels
14:00 – 15:00 – Floral Therapy Workshop (paid)
16:00 – 17:00 – Female Empowerment Discussions: ‘Shame’ with Helen Chapman, a Female Empowerment Coach & Transformational Speaker
17:00 – 18:00
– ‘What it means to be a Woman’ short film screening by Chuck Blue Lowry
18:00 – 19:15
– Theatre Workshop exploring ‘freedom of expression’ with Sebastian
19:30 – 20:30- Performance of monologues by actors from workshop
– Complimentary shoulder massages
– Aromatherapy facials by Maroon Gold (paid)
– Photography exhibition by Lensational
– Organic herbal teas, homemade soup & wholesome vegan cakes
available at the 55 East Kitchen
Come create, connect and celebrate with us!
The day is free of charge, but certain workshops/activities have limited spaces, so please register your interest with the relevant tickets (you are welcome to register for multiple)!