6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for this Late Summer Shuffle to explore the potential of urban foraging and exploration.
Going on a CoolTan Arts walk:
• All walks are completely free, but voluntary donations are welcome
• No registration is necessary, just turn up!
• The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
• The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
• The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
• Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
• For more information please email email@example.com
About the Largactyl Shuffle:
The Largactyl Shuffle has been running since 2006 and is named after the oldest anti-psychotic drug, Largactyl, that can have extreme physical side effects including a distinctive shambolic gait, or ‘shuffling’. The walks are researched and led by our Largactyl Shuffle volunteer group who meet weekly to plan and research.