10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Denmark Hill Station
Enjoy a morning exploring the urban green spaces clustered within Camberwell. From the hidden enclaves of Love Walk to the beautifully restored Myatts Fields this walk explores the ecological and cultural biodiversity that makes up the green heart of Camber Well. A walk that will keep us all breathing free and healthy.
Going on a CoolTan Arts walk:
• All walks are completely free, but voluntary donations are welcome
• No registration is necessary, just turn up!
• The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
• The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
• The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
• Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
• For more information please email email@example.com
About the Largactyl Shuffle:
The Largactyl Shuffle has been running since 2006 and is named after the oldest anti-psychotic drug, Largactyl, that can have extreme physical side effects including a distinctive shambolic gait, or ‘shuffling’. The walks are researched and led by our Largactyl Shuffle volunteer group who meet weekly to plan and research.