5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Bermondsey Tube Station
Join CoolTan Arts’ Beautification Committee Walk
Starting from Bermondsey we will explore something of Ada Salter’s Beautification Legacy, before exploring Southwark Park and its environs.
Going on a CoolTan Arts walk:
• All walks are completely free, but voluntary donations are welcome
• No registration is necessary, just turn up!
• The walk leaders wear orange high-viz vests and rucksacks
• The walks take between 90 minutes time and 2+1/2 hours
• The walks are suitable for all levels of fitness, and are accessible to wheelchair users and people with disabilities
• Call CoolTan Arts on 07985 658443 if you cannot find the walking group on the day
• For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Largactyl Shuffle:
The Largactyl Shuffle has been running since 2006 and is named after the oldest anti-psychotic drug, Largactyl, that can have extreme physical side effects including a distinctive shambolic gait, or ‘shuffling’. The walks are researched and led by our Largactyl Shuffle volunteer group who meet weekly to plan and research.